Sunday 20 January 2013

Snow fun? Yes it was

I got out with my camera around the village in the snow yesterday, once it had stopped falling, There's more forcast for the next few days but I had fun venturing out to take photos just in case the met office got it wrong and it all turns to slush too quickly. 
So, naturally after a wintery walk, came the obligatory snowman building. My kids weren't home, but went for it anyway. Snow is very sociable weather, the neighbours all stopped to chat and make comments on my efforts, as they ventured up the hill to the grit box. 


This snow is great for snowballing, but not a bit too powdery for modelling gargantuan snowmen, so I gave up on that idea and created two snowdogs either side of my front gate instead. 

The simple things in life make me happy - I name him Horace the Wonderdog.

No comments:

Post a Comment