Thursday 28 March 2013

Banana, Honey and White Chocolate Muffins

Well this is my 150th post - not what I had in mind when I started this blogging a few years ago, but it's always furn to be dong something unexpected.
In that time I have had over 7700 visitors from 64 countries around the globe, so I may as well keep baking and mixing new flavour combos as I go because it seems the whole world loves muffins. 


In a large bowl mix together:
375g self-raising flour
220g caster sugar

In small bowl mix together:
90g melted butter
half cup sour cream
quarter cup runny honey
2 large eggs

Mix the wet into the dry then stir in:
half cup mashed banana
100g white chocolate chunks

Divide the mixture between 12 muffin cases
Bake on Gas 5/6
For 20-25 mins
Leave in the tin for a few minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool

No comments:

Post a Comment