Saturday 31 August 2013

Hen Party Pants

Tonight it is my Mother-of-the-Groom duty to attend the Hen Party. It is going to be a 'sensible' affair involving pants!! So for the last couple of evenings me and my daughter have been baking dozens of bottom and boob shaped biscuits and icing them, using a heart shaped biscuit cutter and chopping the point off.

The recipe book went back to her mother-in-law before I had chance to copy it out, but once I get hold of it I'll let you have it, it was a great dough, easy to make and very pliable to roll out.
The icing evening was loads of fun as you can see from the results.


So tonight I think all the guests had better sit next to the undies that are most like the ones they're wearing - you can tell a lot about a person by the type of underwear they choose!

3 comments:

  1. It is the good idea do research on what to do and how to make your hen event.

    Hen night london & Hen party ideas london

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is looking really delicious and glad that you shared it here. Will definitely try it out for my hen’s party. Have booked one of iconic venues in Atlanta. Have not decided about guest list yet and will plan for party food accordingly.

    ReplyDelete