Saturday 30 November 2013

Advent Calender

Well here it is, my new advent calender.

I made my last one when my daughter was a baby, and now that she is going to have a baby of her own I decided it was about time that I updated.

It was easy-peasy, and only took a little while, so if you want to have a go at making your own then  ~
 
get yourself:
1 large picture frame
24 Christmas coloured baby socks
24 pegs
a glue gun
Christmas wrapping paper
 
Put Christmas paper in the frame as a backing
Glue 24 wooden pegs in rows on the front of the frame
Hang the socks on the pegs
Add numbers to eat peg (I used felt cut outs)
Fill each sock with chocolates
Hang on the wall in time for Advent

It took me no time at all, so go on, what are you waiting for, it's not December until Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment