Thursday 5 February 2015

Hello strangers

Well it has been a long time since I have managed to post - mostly due to settling into my new kitchen. 

The oven that I had for 20 years was left behind at my last house - I knew that oven, I knew that it would take 22 minutes half way between number 5 and number 6 on the dial, to bake the most scrumptious muffins in the world. But now I have inherited a fan oven, not gas. It is also very old, and not very clean, and definitely not easy to see the temperature dial clearly. It also tries to burn the muffin in the back left corner of the oven, regardless of where I place the baking tray. I have probably only used it a dozen times in the couple of months that I have been here, and to date I have only baked three lots of muffins!! 

To add to this I have a new laptop, well new to me at least. It is fantastic, but when it comes to typing blog posts I have to go to a whole heap of effort in changing my e-mail address to get into it. 
Both of these have conspired together to result in me not posting for ages. I shall definitely rectify this just as soon as I get half an hour to bake.
 Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment