Tuesday 4 March 2014

'Another Place'

Well I have been very lax at writing the blog lately - sorry folks!

But what with selling my house, packing, not selling my house, unpacking, there has been little time to bake. Instead I found time to visit my brother and take even more photos. This time I got to use his camera, a lot nicer than my old one, and had to test it out to the max. 

We ended up visiting the Antony Gormley statues on Crosby beach, Liverpool. 
The 'exhibition' is called 'Another Place', and it was certainly felt like no where else with these dozens of life sized slime covered and encrusted casts of the artist himself set into the beach at different places, eventually being revealed as the tide went out. It was a beautiful beach, with amazing clouds, a wonderful sunset, and fabulous reflections. 

No wonder I took so many photos - these are just a few of my favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment