Saturday 1 November 2014

Raspberry and white Chocolate Muffins

All Saint's Day has gone very well so far today - it began with a camera walk in the Autumn woods and sunshine, then I cracked on to do a bit more packing and can actually now see the dining table again - it's been a while. Then feeling inspired I actually did some cleaning before I hit the kitchen and made a winter warming beef stew for supper, and a variant of a shepherds pie for friends. But no day would be completely complete in the kitchen without a batch of freshly warm gooey muffins - so this is what I did next:
In a large bowl mix together:
375g self-raising flour
220g caster sugar

In a small bowl mix together:
90g melted salted butter
half cup sour cream
quarter cup milk
2 large eggs
a few drops of vanilla essence

Mix the wet into the dry then stir in:
100g white chocolate chips
half cup fresh raspberries

Divide the mixture between 12 muffin cases
Bake on Gas 5/6 for 20-25 minutes
Leave in the tin for a few minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool

Then sit down and view those photographs - well I will be doing if I can get my card reader to read!!

No comments:

Post a Comment