Friday 28 March 2014

Almond Milk Muffins?

I decided to see if adding Almond Milk instead of regular milk would make a nuttier taste to one of my most popular muffin flavours, particularly as I had quite a bit left over from my last bake.

The finished product tasted just as scrummy as usual, so when I buy it again I'll definitely try it in a few other flavours to see what happens.


In a large bowl mix together:
375g self-raising flour
220g caster sugar

In a small bowl mix together:
90g melted butter
half cup sour cream
quarter cup almond milk
2 large eggs

Mix the wet into the dry then stir in:
100g white chocolate chips
half cup fresh raspberries

Divide the mixture between 12 muffin cases 
Bake on Gas 5/6 for 20-25 minutes
Leave in the tin for a few minutes before removing onto a wire rack to cool

No comments:

Post a Comment